ReverseVision System Status
Notice: RV Exchange (RVX) 8.2 Released – February 13th @ 7 pm
This notice is to inform you of the RV Exchange (RVX) 8.2 release is being deployed to our servers between 7 pm and 11 pm PST on 2/13/20.
You will be unable to access your ReverseVision software during this time.
ReverseVison 8.2 bring changes that will include:
- Origination Fee and Title Fees updating accordingly.
- MIP calculating and updating.
- Crystal Report link updated
- Factual Data Name Change
RVSA – Ability to “Create Loan” from contact in now functional
View the full release notes: RVX 8.2 Release Notes
Notice: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
On January 1, 2020, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) which safeguards the privacy of California Consumers went into effect. As part of our commitment to providing you the best possible service, we’ve taken the opportunity to add a new feature to support the privacy of your borrowers.
What updates will you see?
- Borrowers now have a “Do Not Sell’ flag attached to their account. This will allow you to be in compliance with the Opt-Out component of CCPA.
- The “Do Not Sell” flag is set by selecting the box in the communication section on the Borrower screen.
- Borrowers with the “Do Not Sell” flag set will be excluded from data exports to MortgageSAT or other Third Parties if applicable.
- The “Do Not Sell’ column will be available soon in RVDB and all reporting options as well.
For more details on CCPA including submitting requests and further definitions see the knowledge-based article below:
Feature in RVX
RV Admin Website
Loan dates not being populated.
RV Sales Accelerator
CRM & Sales Tools
Last issue: 1/14/20 Avantus Credit Integration is currently failing. 2/10/20 Avantus Credit Integration is operational. Note: Lereta Title remains to fail and there is no ETA when this will be resolved
Electronically Signed Documents