Notice: 10/23/2020 – 7:00 AM PST
- The process to update client’s ReverseVision Database has been resolved. All databases are up to date.
- Report Generator and ReverseVision’s Reporting website (RVR) are working properly this morning.
- ReverseVision Exchange (RVX) displays a message in the lower left hand corner of the screen that indicates the time (days, hours) until the next rate update. What is currently displayed is incorrect as it states hours until the next update. As a reminder, rates were updated in ReverseVision software on Monday 10/19/2020 at 1:30 PM PDT after the CMT rates became available and are correct in ReverseVision Exchange (RVX). We are working on resolving this message in a future release of RVX.
Notice: RV Exchange (RVX) 9.0 Released on October 15th
ReverseVision Exchange (RVX) v 9.0 release will occur on Thursday October 15, 2020 between 7 PM and 12 AM PST.
Access to ReverseVision software will not be available during this time.
ReverseVision 9.0 brings a major overhaul to the loan program administration that will include:
Changes in ReverseVision Admin (RVA):
- Creating Custom Indexes
- Property Charge Set Aside Changes
- Creating and Updating Product Schedules
Changes in ReverseVision Exchange (RVX):
- Cash Allocation Preference
- Project Case Number Date
View the full release notes HERE
Feature in RVX
RV Admin Website
Access to RVDB has been restored.
RV Sales Accelerator
CRM & Sales Tools
Last issue: 1/14/20 Avantus Credit Integration is currently failing. 2/10/20 Avantus Credit Integration is operational. Note: Lereta Title remains to fail and there is no ETA when this will be resolved
Electronically Signed Documents